Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion
bill, I wish you a great U.S summer Tour
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum Forum du site bill-Kaulitz.fr Boîte aux lettres de BILL - MAILBOX
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spitag

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juil 2008 - 12:51    Sujet du message: bill, I wish you a great U.S summer Tour Répondre en citant

Bill,

Your summer European tour is almost finished. Even if I didn’t have the chance to see you on stage, I saw via Internet that you have given the best of yourself during concerts. But where do you find all this energy? You are really amazing !
Maybe you ‘ll go on holidays in July ??
In August you will start a U.S. tour and I’m sure the public will enjoy it !
I look forward your coming back in September in Europe (America is so far you know!), and hearing your third album maybe at the end of 2008 or beginning of 2009.
Maybe you’ll have the good idea to come and sing to “Nantes” next year, in any case, I would be very happy to see you here on stage for the first time.  “First times” sometimes occur very late you know…
Good luck for the United States, enjoy yourself, take care and see you soon.
Kisses

Valérie

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juil 2008 - 12:51    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum Forum du site bill-Kaulitz.fr Boîte aux lettres de BILL - MAILBOX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
ezHyperShadow template - a boo design Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezHyperShadow theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net