Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion
Monaco le 5juillet08
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum Forum du site bill-Kaulitz.fr CONCERTS 2008 - 1000 HOTELS EUROPEAN, OPEN AIR TOUR
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Emmanuelle
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil 2008 - 21:38    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

Elle est géniale ta vidéo Mimi Okay
j'adore les commentaires derrière Mr. Green çà je m'en souviens plus trop, j'étais scotchée sur les gars Embarassed

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil 2008 - 21:38    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
rabi43
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil 2008 - 23:27    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

voici ma vidéo de l'ouverture du festival Monaco avec ICH BRECH AUS, regardez bien à la fin Bill enlève ses lunettes Okay

rabi43
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Juil 2008 - 10:34    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

ma vidéo : LIEB DIE SEKUNDE (présentation 1ère partie) Okay

2ème partie Okay

Emmanuelle
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Juil 2008 - 10:48    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

Merci Mimi Okay
Voici la traduc anglaise, c'est mieux que rien Mr. Green

Part1

Q: Want to say 'hello' to the audience?
Bill: Hello to all who are watching!
Q: Welcome to Modena. He wanted to know if you've already seen the city, how you're spending your tour-days.
Bill: Sadly not. We just arrived two or three hours before and came directly to the venue, so we didn't see anything of the city. And I regret to say that directly after this concert, we go on to the next town... right now, we're a bit in festival-stress. But what we see from here is that it's extremely hot and great weather and our fans are rocking, so we're happy to be here.
Q: There's the rumor that 60,000 € were stolen from the concert in Rome?
Tom: When I look at my bank account, I'd say that's quite possible ;-)... But no, I've not heard of this, not really?!
Q: He says you don't have to be afraid, he won't start asking questions about your hair.
Bill: That's very kind.
Q: *Gives over the TRL award for best band*
Bill: We want to thank our fans, all those who voted for us. Thank you for this award, we're very proud and we look forward to our concert and our fans, so, thank you very much, we're extremely happy. Thanks.
Q: So, who gets to keep these awards? Or do you just throw them away?
Bill: I just said it: Looks like we again only get one, but we're four, and we can't divide it up... and I just said: Tom and I definitely will take this one home, so it'll stand in our cupboard, among all the other nice awards, so that it won't be lonely. So, they always get a place of honor.
Q: From the outside, you look very "compact", very friendly among each other. When you have time, do you go out to party together in the evening? Are you together outside of the band, also?
Bill: We definitely are always doing things together. I can hardly think of days in the year where we were apart, because we've known each other for 8 years now, I think we are, like, the closest friends. So, we really make every step together... it doesn't just look like it, that's really how it is...
Tom: However, I have to say: Private parties, there I rather go on my own, without the other guys, because, when I go out with Georg, it happens often that the girls only care about Georg...
Georg: ...for good reason...
Tom: ...so I always go out alone now, then I now and then also have the chance to score.
[Video Der letzte Tag]

Part2

Q: It's so hot. Do you sweat?
Bill: You have to see us on stage! We're basically melting away...
Tom: Bill has extreme ass-water, one has to say... *Bill punches him*
Q: *Something about the hair*
Bill: I thought you didn't want to ask me about my hair ;-) ?
Q: True! Sorry.
Q: All kinds of people are screaming after you, everybody wants to touch you. What would you do if you were invisible for half an hour?
Bill: Good question. I definitely would trip a thousand people in the streets and stuff, and would...
Tom: Well, I ...
Georg: I'd go to Jessica Alba!
Tom: Yeah! I'd do things that you'd have to beep out, and since we're live on air, I won't say it.
Q: How are things with the new album?
Bill: Right now, we're in the studio like crazy. Tom and I are constantly writing songs, and we all are in the studio, always in between the festivals we definitely are there a lot, we shut ourselves in and write new material, and just play together, that also often leads to new things... yeah, we're really creative right now, but we cannot say yet when it will be out. We're working on it, and...
Tom: ...it will be amazing! It will so blow you away!
Q: When you sing one of your greatest hits on stage, do you ever look at one person, only one person in the eyes, at one girl and focus on here with your eyes?
Bill: Definitely! There certainly are moments, especially in the first rows, you have many girls that you sing to, that you watch closely during the whole concert...
Tom: There are certain tricks to get attention, ja?! And even today we talked about this *Georg laughs*, it hasn't happened for a long time now that a girl went topless, ja...
Georg: ...pity, actually...
Tom: It hasn't happened forever, and I really don't know what happened, but... maybe it will happen again, who knows.
Q: Have you learned a new Italian word, besides your favorite "vaffanculo"?
Bill: Um... no...
Q: Could you imagine a life without music? What would you have done if this hadn't happened?
Bill: Nothing... We'd have stood in small clubs, we'd still have made music, because we couldn't imagine a life without music. I always was convinced that some day we'd make it, that we'd play on big stages - though I wouldn't have dreamed that they would be so big. But I always hoped that I would at least be able to make a living with music, and I gave everything for that.
Tom: Maybe stripper, as a part-time job. But apart from that... definitely more focus on the music.

Emmanuelle
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Juil 2008 - 10:56    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

Ne tenez pas compte de mon dernier message ci-dessus, il concerne l'interview donnée à Modène le 11.7.08.
je me suis trompée de catégorie, Scheisse Mr. Green , sorry.......
je viens de remettre l'art au bon endroit Mr. Green

rabi43
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Juil 2008 - 11:11    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

maintemant voici GEH Okay

SCHWARZ

UBERS ENDE DER WELT

mohini

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 19:29    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

Ooooh jm tro la tof, ca fe plaisir de vs voir ts ensembl!!! Very Happy

MSN
mohini

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Aoû 2008 - 13:25    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

Ah ca fait plaisir de vous voir tous ensembles comme ca!!! Very Happy ...C'est sur que vous devez vous amuses commes des fous!!! Mr. Green

MSN
marieagnesbruxelles
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Sep 2008 - 18:26    Sujet du message: le forum à Monaco Répondre en citant

Cool    séquence souvenirs

Le forum à Monaco Okay Okay

A bientôt  à Paris, Bruxelles, Oberhausen, Londres ou............ailleurs Okay

Visiter le site web du posteur
Marie
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Sep 2008 - 20:04    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

Merci MA! Okay   Super ta vidéo ! Que de souvenirs à Monaco avec vous les filles ! Un super journée, un super concert, des supers gars ! Okay Okay

Difficile de ne pas être nostalgique en voyant ses images .. Merci MA et merci vous tous sur le forum pour ces bons moments passés ensemble .

Mais le meilleur reste à venir !! Okay   Les prochaines virées en Europe et autres délires sur le CHAT !!!

En attendant je retourne voter. J'espère que ma souris va tenir le coup Mr. Green  On dirait que je fais des tests de robuteste sur ma souris!!! Ca va solide Okay

Vous aussi aller voter! dernière ligne droite !!!!

Füreinander

Localisation: Dans un monde meilleur...où Bill est Mon Roi =) (en vérité;Belgique)

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Sep 2008 - 20:32    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

Ca avait l' air vraiment génial !!!Super les vidéos!

Dire que j' ai failli y aller à ce concert...On était près de St Tropez ,2 jours avant le concert...et on a pensé qu'il y avait plus de place...A-t'on eu raison?

I support and love Tokio Hotel forever!RESPECT THEM

Nathalie

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Jan 2009 - 19:49    Sujet du message: Monaco 5 Juillet...mes photos et vidéos 6 mois plus tard !! Répondre en citant

Bon, je sais, c'était déjà il y a plus de 6 mois, mais je n'avais pas encore eu l'occasion de poster mes photos et vidéos du concert Rolling Eyes
Alors comme c'est super calme en ce moment, j'en profite, comme ça, on peut se faire une petite séance "nostalgie" Crying or Very sad
Je m'excuse par avance pour la qualité très moyenne, mais pour ma défense, ça remuait énormément de mon côté et c'était très dur de ne pas bouger Mort de Rire

Alors, les photos (certaines sont trop lourdes je n'arrive pas à les mettre Mur Mur Mur

Nathalie

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Jan 2009 - 19:56    Sujet du message: Monaco 5 Juillet...Suite Répondre en citant

Pour les vidéos, euh, les filles, comment je peux faire?
Mes vidéos ne sont hébergées sur aucun site, elles sont sur mon ordi... help help help  (olala, quelle gourdasse Mr. Green )

marieagnesbruxelles
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Jan 2009 - 20:44    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

super tes photos Nath Okay Okay Okay
alors pour tes vidéos tu les charges sur youtube ou autre et hop tu peux les mettre sur le forum !

TH

Visiter le site web du posteur
SachaKaulitz

Localisation: dans les bras de Bill ( Francaise expatrier en Sardaigne )

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Jan 2009 - 21:01    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08 Répondre en citant

trop belle les photos Embarassed tu etait vraiment tres pres de eux tu as eu de la chance c'est super Very Happy

si un regard pouvait tuer alors je suis dèjà morte ...

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:00    Sujet du message: Monaco le 5juillet08

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum Forum du site bill-Kaulitz.fr CONCERTS 2008 - 1000 HOTELS EUROPEAN, OPEN AIR TOUR Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 6 sur 7

Sauter vers:  
ezHyperShadow template - a boo design Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezHyperShadow theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net