Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion
2 games: seven goals an
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum Forum du site bill-Kaulitz.fr NEWS (BILL and the group)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Avr 2017 - 03:52    Sujet du message: 2 games: seven goals an Répondre en citant

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Luol Deng has never once forgotten home. Julian Green Jersey . He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy. And while Dengs contributions have touched many, he knows the work will never end. "I wish I could wake up tomorrow and nobody needs help," Deng said. "But we all know thats not going to happen. Im just happy to be in the position that Im in to be able to do the things that Im able to do." On Tuesday, Deng was commended for his compassion and dedication when he was named the winner of the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award, given annually to an NBA player, coach or trainer for outstanding community service. Deng has had a long commitment to philanthropic work in South Sudan, which gained independence in 2011 but has been ravaged by ethnic violence. The two-time All-Star, who came to Cleveland in a trade from Chicago in January, recently recorded a public service announcement for EnoughProject.org, urging peace in his homeland. In a video directed at the nations youth, Deng says, "Look around you, and reach out. Make peace among those who are fighting. Forgive one another and encourage others to forgive. Build trust with people who fear each other. You are young, and if you are wise, you will build bridges with people your age that will last a lifetime." The video is a small sample of Dengs attempts to help others. The 29-year-old also has established The Luol Deng Foundation, a global non-profit organization using basketball as a platform to bring hope to those less fortunate in Africa, the United Kingdom and the United States. His work in Africa has focused on the construction of outdoor courts and initiatives to bring together local communities. His charity work in the U.S. has been focused primarily on his two NBA homes -- Chicago and Cleveland. He has funded holiday events in the cities, providing meals and toys to the needy. He has served as a mentor to the "Lost Boys of Sudan" and supported the NBAs "Basketball Without Borders" program. Deng is the third Cleveland player to win the award, joining Austin Carr (1979-80) and Eric Snow (2004-05). He also joins an illustrious list of past winners, including Dave Bing, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Magic Johnson, Dikembe Mutombo, David Robinson, Kevin Garnett and Steve Nash. The award is named after the leagues second commissioner. Dengs journey to pro stardom is almost unbelievable. One of nine children, he and his family left Sudan and lived as refugees in Egypt before going to England. Cavs coach Mike Brown was fully aware of Dengs background before the forward came to Cleveland. Brown was thrilled that Deng was honoured. "Its well-deserved," Brown said after practice. "From what hes come from and his life experience is off the charts. He told me about it and I was touched. To see where he is now, and for him to know my job is not done, I was one of the fortunate ones. Because of where I am, I have a platform to help bring awareness for others. "Its a remarkable thing. I dont know how he does it. You applaud him. Obviously, you applaud his parents for raising him the way they did. Its an amazing story. I would be surprised if his life story doesnt turn into a Hollywood movie deal someday. Its that special." Deng finds greater reward in helping others. "Its one of those things when I talk to my parents about it, theyll be very proud," said Deng, who has been slowed by a sore back. "I dont have any kids, but its one of those things where, when you have a kid and your kid calls home and tells the parents what award he won, theyll be proud that theyve done a good job. "Its all about helping other people and just doing what makes you happy in life." Sinan Kurt Bayern Munich Jersey . -- Zach Johnson is like most players at the World Challenge, not sure whether hes still playing in 2013 or if hes in the middle of the new wraparound season that officially started in October. Arturo Vidal Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. http://www.soccerfcbayern.com/kids-patrick-weihrauch-bayern-munich-jersey/ . In a series of tweets, it is explained by the Department of Player Safety that Niederreiter makes full body contact with Burrows and although there is head contact, he does not "pick" the head in the course of making the hit.NEW YORK -- The Pittsburgh Penguins have plenty of familiar names up and down their roster. Now they are excelling even with some prominent players on the shelf. Sidney Crosby didnt score any goals against the New York Rangers on Wednesday night -- not in regulation, overtime or the shootout -- but he assisted on two and helped the Penguins bounce back from a blown late lead and earn a 4-3 victory. Brandon Sutter was the star this time as the Penguins played without injured centre Evgeni Malkin and a slew of hurt or suspended defencemen. Sutter scored one of Pittsburghs two third-period goals that gave the Penguins a 3-1 lead, and then netted the only tally in the five-round shootout. "If everybody got healthy tomorrow, youd talk about a significant group of guys getting back in the lineup," Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said. "I dont think how we play -- expectations, style of play, game plan -- really changes much by getting one or two players back or getting everybody back." The Penguins will be without Malkin again on Thursday when they host Minnesota, but suspended forward James Neal is expected to return after serving a five-game ban. Still, Pittsburgh has been relying on fill-ins and hasnt missed a beat. The Eastern Conference-leading Penguins have won five straight and are 10-1-1 in their last 12. "Thats the good part about having these guys come in and play," Bylsma said. "They know exactly how to play, and they know what the expectation is. Theyve gone out and theyve played that way." Sutter gave the Penguins a 3-1 lead just 1:01 after Pascal Dupuis snapped a 1-1 tie, but Pittsburgh couldnt hold the edge. Dupuis gave the Penguins their second lead, off a feed from Crosby at 5:25, and Sutter used a strong individual effort to make it a two-goal advantage at 6:26. Chris Kunitz had a goal and assist, and Crosby increased his NHL-leading point total to 49. Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 29 shots through overtime and then five in the shootout. Mats Zuccarello and Derick Brassard rallied the Rangers with goals 5:31 apart to tie it with 1:46 left in regulation. Henrik Lundqvist got it to overtime and withstood a hard hit from Kunitz, who bowled him over in the extra session -- striking the goalie in the head and taking a penalty for interference. Arturo Vidal Bayern Munich Jersey. . The Rangers, however, couldnt take advantage of that power play as they did on Brassards tying goal. New York earned a standings point with its second straight shootout after not being forced to the tiebreaker round all season. Lundqvist shook off Kunitzs hit, he just couldnt carry the Rangers all the way back for a win. "It was a big point," Lundqvist said. "I played a pretty good game, I think. I just hate losing in the shootout." Zuccarello started the comeback when he shoved in a rebound of defenceman John Moores shot that trickled between Fleurys pads into the crease at 12:43. Brassard made it 3-3 when he ripped a shot from the bottom of the left circle into the top right corner of the net. It came 57 seconds after Pittsburghs Matt Niskanen went off for high-sticking. Carl Hagelin scored for New York in the second period, and Lundqvist made 30 saves through overtime in his seventh straight start, but the Rangers dropped to 1-3-2 on their team-record, nine-game homestand. New York was looking to win two straight, building off a shootout victory over Calgary on Sunday. "We put some points together, and if we do this continuously, I think guys will start to feel a lot better about themselves," Rangers forward Brad Richards said. The Penguins stayed hot despite also missing injured defencemen Kris Letang, Rob Scuderi, Paul Martin, and Brooks Orpik, and suspended defenceman Deryk Engelland, who received a five-game ban Wednesday. The Rangers, who beat Pittsburgh 5-1 in the season-series opener on Nov. 6, fell to 2-14-1 when they allow the first goal. Hagelin, who had gone eight games without a goal before he scored Sunday, tied it 1-1 with 4:25 left in the second period. It was his seventh this season Pittsburgh had taken a 1-0 lead on its second power play of the period and the game 2:51 earlier on Kunitzs 18th goal and team-leading ninth with a man advantage. NOTES: Penguins D Philip Samuelsson played his second NHL game, two nights after making his debut. His father, Ulf, is a Rangers assistant coach. ... Kunitz has points in 10 of 12 games: seven goals and six assists. ... Moore had two assists to increase his season point total to seven. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Avr 2017 - 03:52    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum Forum du site bill-Kaulitz.fr NEWS (BILL and the group) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
ezHyperShadow template - a boo design Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezHyperShadow theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net