Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion
R.I.P. Little Girl - Messages pour Bill and Tom .
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum Forum du site bill-Kaulitz.fr Boîte aux lettres de BILL - MAILBOX
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Marie
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Déc 2012 - 21:11    Sujet du message: R.I.P. Little Girl - Messages pour Bill and Tom . Répondre en citant

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Déc 2012 - 21:11    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Marie
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Déc 2012 - 21:28    Sujet du message: R.I.P. Little Girl - Messages pour Bill and Tom . Répondre en citant

Bill, Tom,

I can't find the right words to calm your pain. I know how Little Girl had a big place in your heart and especially in yours Bill !
I know the pain caused by the loss of a pet. We never forget it and we never replace it.

I think of you Guys with all my heart!   I love you

Marie,

tatabella
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Déc 2012 - 22:50    Sujet du message: R.I.P. Little Girl - Messages pour Bill and Tom . Répondre en citant

Bill, Tom,

The loss of an animal which shared the enjoyments and the pains of our life during so many years is a painful moment to live, and no word can ease the pain of this loss.

But the pain will disappear with the time and leave room for memories. From there where she is, she continues to stay up you.

I send you all the courage to overcome your grief. I think very strong of you. I kiss you.

Affectionately.

Sandrine.

Emmanuelle
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Déc 2012 - 10:12    Sujet du message: R.I.P. Little Girl - Messages pour Bill and Tom . Répondre en citant

Sorry for this bad news...very difficult to loose our animal friends..
a lot of courage for both of you.
Küss...

Rock-TH
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Déc 2012 - 15:42    Sujet du message: R.I.P. Little Girl - Messages pour Bill and Tom . Répondre en citant

I know there's no words that can ease the pain you feel. You have lost a friend who share your joys and your sorrows all these years. I send you my love and courage to overcome this event. Rest In Peace Little Girl and watch on the guys from where you are.

Delphine

Dernière édition par Rock-TH le Lun 10 Déc 2012 - 21:46; édité 1 fois
marieagnesbruxelles
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Déc 2012 - 19:57    Sujet du message: R.I.P. Little Girl - Messages pour Bill and Tom . Répondre en citant

Einige Tage sind voller Schmerz.
Nur Erinnerungen bleiben sehr lebendig.

All diejenigen, die wir lieben, sind immer bei uns.

mit Liebe

Visiter le site web du posteur
THunder love <3

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Déc 2012 - 00:22    Sujet du message: R.I.P. Little Girl - Messages pour Bill and Tom . Répondre en citant

My heart is sad too in these painful instants and I wish a lot of courage for both of you, especially for you Bill...
Affectionately.
(Fabienne)

meliane

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Déc 2012 - 19:33    Sujet du message: R.I.P. Little Girl - Messages pour Bill and Tom . Répondre en citant

Il doit se sentir seul Bill sans sa fifille.

Don't be sad Bill and R.I.P little girl.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:26    Sujet du message: R.I.P. Little Girl - Messages pour Bill and Tom .

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum Forum du site bill-Kaulitz.fr Boîte aux lettres de BILL - MAILBOX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
ezHyperShadow template - a boo design Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezHyperShadow theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net