Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion
InRock (JP) #328
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum Forum du site bill-Kaulitz.fr MEDIAS Médias Asiatiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Marie
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Mar 2011 - 20:53    Sujet du message: InRock (JP) #328 Répondre en citant

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Mar 2011 - 20:53    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Marie
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Avr 2011 - 22:20    Sujet du message: InRock (JP) #328 Répondre en citant

What exactly was your impression from your first visit to Japan?
Bill: Well it was really impressive. Since the last time we were here in December, since last month, so we came back and I'm really, really happy.  I wanted to come back, come, I just could not wait, so I'm really happy.

But the last time your program is busy, I know what you should not have any time off!
Tom: This time is much more busy (laughs).
Bill: That's true. One day I want to make a vacation here and see the city be able to enjoy it. But that's cool!  Local people are very sympathetic ...
Tom: Because we are very excited that we can work here.
Bill: There are wonderful fans, everyone is really nice here.

The Japanese are very industrious, so you have this in common, is not it?
Bill: Yes, it is true that we're together!

Although this time you have a really busy schedule, it's great to proceed without the complications!
Bill: That's true ...
Tom: But the complications behind the scenes (laughs).
Bill: Well, so it is already 6 years old, because you always do this, we're used to it. Our desire is to be successful and spread to all music.
Tom: This time there are plans to act on many TV programs, so much looking forward to it. Tomorrow we have a show on TV!

Tomorrow I have to get up early and watch!
Tom: Because it's really early in the morning.  If I remember correctly, we need to get up around 4 am, it is quite difficult for us.
Bill: I get up at 3am. Well test it out, put make-up and performance must also be perfect. This one begins and the time we get to this place. I'm really happy that we can act, but I'm still not a good morning.  Because by nature I am the type who sleeps long hours. Well, I'll try my best to sing.

What have you done since you were last here?
Bill: We were in the studio and writing new music. We discussed the rest, but we go into the studio with other artists and doing new music and things like that. Last time we talked about it, but because this year we really want to concentrate on Japan to prepare a variety of things, so in terms of the next album, we are creative activities, preparing new things and stuff.  As in the past 6 years we have always done albums and toured, the new inspiration is needed.
Tom: Just a lot of new things we did on our last album. We did a European tour that we wanted to do ...
Bill: And finally we went to Japan, until now we have achieved our goals.For the band, it is necessary to find new inspiration and have time to think about what we do on the next album. Life itself becomes a source of inspiration. I feel that every day I'll be careful.

For your new project with someone else, I'll understand if that can not speak more specifically.
Bill: You will understand? Really?  (Laughs)

Probably (laughs). It is totally different, but what do you hope this project?
Bill: It's definitely different because I never sang outside of the band. This is my first experience. The band is in the middle of searching for new inspiration.I think that he might well wish to experiment with something new. I wanted to see how it feels to try and cooperate fully with other people who have completely different styles to inspire and work with other artists. I look forward to anything.

It's for your new album or is it for "other" new album?
Bill: It's ... oops, I can not even talk about it (laughs).

(Laughs) Does it into a movie ...?
Bill: So far I can not talk about it (laughs). Because they are also involved in the other interpreters. In any case, it will not be included on our next album.

That's it? So you go into the studio, there are plans for conceptual work?
Tom: Maybe. Today you say, how to write songs every day, thinking about different things while we are in the studio and doing creative things. We do not have a clear conception of the direction the next album, just in the studio and enjoy the music. We have not decided yet.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:47    Sujet du message: InRock (JP) #328

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum website Bill-Kaulitz.fr and Bill-Kaulitz-international.com Index du Forum Forum du site bill-Kaulitz.fr MEDIAS Médias Asiatiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
ezHyperShadow template - a boo design Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezHyperShadow theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net